Considerate?  I'm sure he's thinking his actions -- walking the baby
and *two* dogs! -- goes far beyond the realm of considerate and into
that of superhuman feats.  He fully expects to get a medal when he
gets home.  Or at least, to be excused from all other domestic duties
for the day.  Someone that fabulous doesn't have to scoop poop, doncha
know.

;)

OTOH, maybe he really is *all that* & the plastic baggie is in his
cargo shorts pocket, along with the binkie & bottle...

:)
-c