Wife ordered, "let's go someplace while this weather is perfect!" That was
yesterday just before we drove 250+ miles through the north central Sierra.
Am attaching some very typical sightseer snaps.
Was all in the area of just south of Mt Lassen to the Feather River Canyon.. if
you care and/or it means anything. ;)

Jack

Any comments just fine.

BM Rock on the upper Feather River:

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=543

A peek at the lower Feather River: (hazy day)

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=545

Greenville church: (beautiful architecture)

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=544

Mt Lassen: (what we looked at while eating our packed lunch)

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=546

K20, DA 16~45 and DA 55~300