On 11/13/2010 6:16 PM, Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:
P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I must say his problem with the rear e-wheel sounds much like the
problem I had with my *ist-Ds, but that happened after about 4 years of
use, and was easily fixed with tuner cleaner, bought at Radio Shack.
Aha? My DS has the same problem to an extent that it's almost unusable.
Now, have you opened the camera to apply the tuner cleaner or have you
just sprayed it in from the outside?

Ralf

Removed the batteries and Just sprayed it in from the outside. Exercised the wheel, and let it sit for a half an hour to make sure that all of the volatiles had evaporated. Cleaned the outside with a soft cloth, put the batteries back in and everything worked like a charm. If however it doesn't work or makes things worse don't blame me. I wasn't sure it would work.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."