The MX was just a bit too small. The LX was damned near perfect. However the LX's claim to fame was it's system with interchangeable finders etc. I don't know of any DSLR with interchangeable finders which probably means something.

On 11/14/2010 2:33 PM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
What would this be?  K5 innards in an LX body?  Were the ergonomics of
the LX that much better than the K7/K5?  I've never used the legendary
body so I really don't know.  Now, If they could squeeze the K5 into
the MX body That would be slick.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:44 AM, John Sessoms<jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>  wrote:
From: Miserere

On 13 November 2010 18:57, Steven Desjardins<drd1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
A dream kit should be wonderful, albeit expensive. ?It's nice to see
Pentax finally make this camera and make it what the old 645 was in
the film world.
Maybe now they've got that out of their system they can move on to the
LXD.

Ooh! Now *there's* a cool idea!

follow the directions.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."