On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:48 -0800, "Theodore Beilby"
<tbei...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I know some of you hate Flickr but I decided to use it because of putting
> around
> fifty shots online. I divided them into different locations and put them
> into a
> collection:
>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_beilby/collections/72157625264533489/
>
> Comments are welcomed,
>
> We went to:
>
> Boxley Valley Nature Area, Steel Creek Campground, Lost Valley
> Campground, and
> War Eagle Mill on Wednesday.
>
> On Friday, we drove to Pitcher, Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy.........

Thanks for posting those - very enjoyable, particularly as I'm not
likely to see any of those places in real life.  It seems a bit silly to
name favourites, but that church at Pilcher looks like a photographer's
delight.  And the Steel Creek reflections set is suberb.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia