>Bob Sullivan wrote:
>> DagT,
>> That's nearly as good as somebody paying full retail price for it!
>> Will you get a newspaper story out of it?
>> Regards,  Bob S.
>>

>You're dead right Bob. This has already generated more discussion than
>resulted from a certain print of mine being sold at the Chicago exhibit.
>
>I'm jealous. Please steal my print!
>
>Chris
>
>PS I did get into the press though - MK PULSE (a local free glossy mag) ran
>a feature on it. Not available on any newsstands anywhere...

Yes, I guess it is an honor .-)

I don't think there will be any press this time, but it's funny anyway.  A few
years ago one of my pictures was plagiarized and that got some press. It wasn't
that funny because he tried to sell the (awful) painting for about $800,-, but
he withdrew the painting and destroyed it after some discussions. Link in
Norwegian:
http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_sogn_og_fjordane/1.721681

DagT