Best wishes to you, John!

My dad had surgery for that several years ago and all went well. He had to undergo the chemo and radiation therapy as well, but you'd have never known it unless he told you. Here's hoping you have as smooth a ride, or even better.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/