On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:38 -0500, "P. J. Alling"
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here it is.  It's really simple as Pi.  Download the zip file and read
> the readme.txt file.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PDML/win2000-uxthemedll.zip

Thanks PJ.

I thought I'd try it out on a Win2000 system that I have running in
Virtual Box on my Win 7 computer.

Without the new DLLs I got the same error as you did for version 4.21 of
the Pentax Camera Utility (PCU).  After extracting the DLLs to the
system32 directory, the PCU start graphic appeared but froze at that
point.  After about 20 seconds a message box appeared stating that the
program couldn't start because of lack of memory or space on the hard
disk.  That's entirely possible as Win 2000 is running on quite a small
virtual disk. Interestingly though, version 4.11 had no such problems.

Anyway, it looks as if your solution works.  Thanks, again.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia