They spoiled the beautiful picture...

On 11/17/2010 3:50 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Received a call from a Sacramento based 'phonebook publisher. They had found my
website (I gather) and wanted to know if I'd be willing to allow them to use
one of my photos for the cover of the local 2011-2012 Yellowbook. Liberal photo
credit offered which would appear on the back of the cover.
As I'm sure is the case virtually everywhere, at least in this country, the
book is delivered free to all listed city/town households and businesses.
My website will appear as a part of my photo credit, so I agreed.

Jack

Cover:

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=549

Photo: (LX, 24mm Takumar)