I've got my latest Blurb book project converted into EPUB format for
e-book readers. It's been an interesting experience. Anyway, the
electronic book form is now available on my web site for five dollars
U.S. (through Pay Pal).
http://www.robertstech.com/ebooks.htm

Interestingly, my gross profit on the print book (at $30.00) is less
than $4.00. Gross profit on the e-book at $5.00 is... $5.00.

BTW: This e-book format is compatible with a variety of desktop and
smartphone reader software and all dedicated e-book readers *except*
the Amazon Kindle. Seems Amazon is the only one (including even Apple)
who refuses to support the open standard. But since the Kindle isn't
yet available with a color screen, I decided this isn't a major target
for a book of mostly color photography. ;-)