I used to put a big 'ol copyright statement on my thumbs to deter
theft, but all they did was take the 640x480 thumbs, blow them up to
8x10 and print them out, with the copyright.

Used to see them all over the horse show venues at the stalls.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com