On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

> I make all my images available under Creative Commons
> Attribution/Non-Commercial/No-Derivatives license. Anyone is free to
> use them for non-profit purposes. I think this is just an
> acknowledgement of the reality you described. I watermark them so that
> viewers many steps removed have a chance to find out who the
> photographer is and also, as mentioned previously, to have an extra
> claim against a commercial infringer.

Interesting!
Serious question, Mark:
In that case, what is the definition of "commercial infringer". If a
blogger, for example,  takes your image and has Adwords (or other
revenue generators) on their page is that enough to move them from
non-commercial to commercial?

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska
--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.