Thanks, Ecke. I hadn't heard that about the baby carrier. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator" <eckina...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: peso mr. mom

Fun shot IMO but the midwife's words come to mind who said it is
consensus in the medical community that the "baby björn" style
carriers with the legs hanging down are bad for infant hip development
and that even though the marketing björns advertis this way of
carrying a baby as good and novel, you're not supposed to carry a baby
face forward  because not everyone's belly has the proper curve and
also there is much less comfort for the baby and not all can handle
the excess of input too well... hence mixed emotions.
thanks for sharing nonetheless
Ecke