The K-5 might be better wit the Sigma 30/1.4.  I may be able to get decent at
2.8 or 3.5 at higher ISO.  But once you have the 28/2 Zeiss and 31/1.8 Pentax,
things go back to normal and better. The Sigma 30/1.4 seems like  good choice
for the outdoor papparazi. Center forcuses well, but not te perimeter.

Jeffery