On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Darren, I am not certain I grok your rant rightly... Are you ranting about
> the copyright notices obscuring your view? Or are you ranting about the fact
> that people are clueless about copyright?

All of the above. The law of copyright does not require one to RUIN
one's work in order to be afforded its protection. In addition, they
are giving up a potentially significant income from those who choose
to violate their copyright. (As Mark's posts have highlighted).

> Anyway, can you please show an example or two (preferably from different
> photogs) where copyright notice gets in a way of pleasant viewing...

I think we have all seen it, to various degrees. I doubt that is
necessary to shine the spotlight on any particular individual for
anyone to get the point of the post.

Darren
--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.