On flicker, especially, I'm noticing blockiness in the sky.  I suspect that
I've got my jpeg quality turned down too low for a photo where I'm pushing
things this hard.

I suspect that these photos will go into the file marked
Near miss, try and learn from them.

I'm not sure, however what I can learn from them other than that I occasionally
run up against the limits of skill or equipment.