Madame RD wrote:

Le 21/11/10 18:16, Ann Sanfedele a écrit :

in the interest of full disclousre... it is a snake so if you are phobic about them don't look... I find them all very good lookin

This is from a couple of years ago... I phototed one like it in the Toronto Zoo last month but this was a better capture.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Works-In-Progress/Critters/14740904_qL7Eb/1/1098567117_PL92o/Large

ann

roooooh .. I love green snakes and this one is gorgeous !!!!!!! I'd have liked to have one at home but caring for those wood snakes is too complicated ......
dominique from very very cold Paris , France .

Thanks Dominique and all who commented... yeah I was lucky to get him in this pose... took a bit of 'lightening shadows" in Elements to bring out the side of his head with his eye on it... I was relieved it doesn't look like I fiddle much. I always photo this particular species
whatever zoo I'm in.

ann