Len,

1. I am not the high bidder or bidder at all. In fact I am thinking of
selling one of these as I have two, and in my opinion (note my opinion) the
price is high - are you the seller?

2. "Just retract it" - Why? Lots of comments are made about pricing/looks,
again a personal view.

3. People will pay what they want on eBay or at an auction house or through
an advert - it does make no difference to me.

I am obliged by your opinions, but retain my own. How do you end your
postings (?) - well quite!

Contact me off list if you want to continue this, but I consider this
closed.

Malcolm