I'd like to know about your findings in low light auto focus with a bunch of lenses--any hunting, pecking, and what not. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miserere" <miser...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:40 PM
Subject: Getting a K-5 for review; any requests?

I convinced B&H to lend me a K-5 for review and it should arrive
tomorrow (Monday). I won't have it as long as other cams I've tested
(it's going back on Dec 15th)  so I'm trying to streamline this review
as much as possible and keep out any superfluous fluff.

If any of you guys have any particular requests for things you'd like
me to check that you think *must* be included in a self-respecting
review, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,

—M.

\/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com