I've looked through Flickr's help pages and haven't found an answer to my question. Since what I want to do has somewhat to do with PDML I thought someone here might know if it's possible and if so how to do it.

I want to be able to post a PESO to my Flickr account have it hidden from all but friends and family. When someone tries to access it, Flickr should prompt for a password. The password would be "pdmlpeso".

I have the free Flickr account. If this is not possible with the free account, does anyone know if it's possible with the paid account?

And, if so, how do you do it?

I tried uploading a photo a couple hours ago and making it private then emailing myself a link that's supposed to have a password. It did not prompt me to specify a password.

I haven't received the email from my Flickr account yet.