On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:44 -0500, "frank theriault"
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The original of this featured no detail whatsoever in the water,
> making it look like an image that didn't properly load on your screen.
>  I've reworked it a bit:
>
> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunrise-with-gull-reworked.html
>
> The colours are toned down a bit, but I like the changes overall.  I
> hope you do, too.
>
> Original:
>
> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunrise-with-gull.html

I think I'd prefer something between the two versions.  I didn't mind
the saturated colours of the sky in the original and, while the lake is
better defined in the reworked version, it's at the expense of increased
noise.

I'll stop being picky now......

Cheers

Brian