And yet another: (sob!!!)

OK ... this'll be my last one, so as not to annoy.

http://www.upillar.com/listings/120905-pentax-k1000-bundle

Pentax K-1000 Camera and lots of accessories. The camera body has NO scratches or dents. Very little wear on exterior. First $100 CASH only, takes all this home.

1- K-1000 camera body
1- 500mm lens mirror lens 1:8.0 Quantaray w/case. This lens has filters with it also. Original cost
$232.00. I have the receipt.
1- 135mm lens 1:2.8f lens JC Penney.
1- 50mm lens 1:2 Pentax.
1- 2x tele converter lens w/case.
1- strobe PC Penney. Just installed new batteries.
1- clear filter for the 135mm or 50mm lens.
1- original (OEM) neck strap, never used. (did anyone ever use these?)

1- original Asahi Pentax K-1000 users manual, in very good condition
1- camera bag, green/brown.