From: Igor Roshchin

Yes, that could do it in principle, but it doesn't make sense in the
current situation. Since I _fixed_ the WB to a particular setting,
very slight changes shouldn't affect the WB.

To better illustrate what I observe, - let me show you this image:
http://komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2010/WB-problem-2010-11-27.jpg

No WB or exposure settings were changed in this sequence.
These photos were not modified.

Yes, one can correct the WB, but it is not how it should work, isn't it?

My $0.02 ...

It looks like the series were shot with daylight WB, and that in a few instances (the ones that are not yellow) you caught the room while it was illuminated by someone else's flash (or someone's flash went off while your shutter was open).

Not saying that's what it is, just that it looks like that to me.

I can easily get that yellow cast by shooting with daylight WB under mixed tungsten & fluorescent light.

And the ones that are not yellow look like daylight WB & flash.