Cool find, Nick.

Just so you'll know, I went and bought a roll of film today, and a battery for the exposure meter.

All they had was Fuji Superia X-tra 400 (it was a Dollar General Store). I'll shoot through it, get it processed at Sam's Club, and see how I like it. Then, I'll probably go to the local camera shop to see if they have any good b/w film, shoot it and get it processed. Then, in all likelihood, I'll get a damned film scanner.

Then, you'll be getting a subpoena from my lawyer to appear as a witness on my behalf in bankruptcy court.

Thanks.

Walt