OK, my student is gone and I can expand on this.  I was at Disneyworld
last week before the wedding in Kansas and I'm going through my
pictures now. .  We have a time share down there so we go often.  I've
learned there are many wonderful animal and plant shots to be had,
especially since the birds get pretty accustomed to people and there
is always food on the ground.  My biggest problem with little birds is
that they rarely sit still and it's have to keep all of them in focus.

--
Steve Desjardins