In answering Jack's question, I recall that I *did* submit this before
along with how I did it, inviting others to give it a try. (As I
recall there were not many takers.) The tilt/shift is done in post
with an Adobe Air application: http://artandmobile.com/tiltshift/
(Although the link LOOKS like it is only for an iPhone/iPad app, go
half way down the page and you will see a link for "Download Adobe Air
application". If you don't already have Adobe Air installed you can
get it here: http://get.adobe.com/air/ )

Fun to play with for some images and infinitely cheaper than a
tilt-shift lens (also useful for multiple focal lengths when used in
post).