Speaking of which, do TC's have as noticeable an impact on IQ when used on film bodies as they do on DSLRs?

-- Walt

On 12/2/2010 4:28 PM, Miserere wrote:
On 2 December 2010 15:53, J.C. O'Connell<hifis...@gate.net>  wrote:
FWIW, I have refrained from using TCs because
of the simple fact there is a slight loss in
resolution and contrast(added flare). Somehow
prime lenses don't feel right with TCs added on.

I stopped using TCs because they're obsolete in the digital world of
today's high-pixel-count cameras. It's true, Pentax said so.

    —M.

     \/\/o/\/\ -->  http://WorldOfMiserere.com

     http://EnticingTheLight.com
     A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment