I don't *only* photograph mushrooms.  Yesterday as I was leaving Costco I
noticed the light on the trees in the Costco parking lot in contrast with the
tower at Granite Rock Construction across the street.

Safety before all else:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5227340089/in/set-72157625391839485/

I had lunch today with a friend who claimed not to be photogenic.  I pulled my
camera out of my fanny pack and snapped this to prove her wrong:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5227961798/

Her house has quite a few interesting features (besides her), such as the front
gate, and a wedgewood stove. This are some of the shots I got:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157625391902071/

As I was taking photos of the gate, I commented that I'd love to do some figure
photography of her in front of it. She asked "how about now?". I grabbed my
camera bag out of my car, while she changed into her bathrobe. Every so often,
I really enjoy being a photographer.

By the way, none of the figure photos are in the above set, sorry.