Hi  all,
I've just about gotten to the point that I'd like to trade in my Kowa
system on a Pentax medium format system.

To the pre-existing pentax medium format owners: 6x7 or 6x4.5?

My shooting habits:
75%  landscapes and architectual, vast majority of that in black and
white, and lately, infrared.
25% portraiture, mostly prom pics, casual portraits,  fine art people
pics.  Most of this is black  and white too, and the biggest majority of
anything I shoot is processed and printed by me as well.

These Kowas  were a good way into the format, and I'd recommend the same
route to anyone coming up to the big negatives. But now I sometimes feel
constricted and both of these bodies need CLA attention, and I hate to
spend any more money on them.

So, what should I pay for, say a second hand body and 2 lenses (50mm
 equivalent and a wide angle as well) I'd also very much like a metered
prism, though it wouldn't have to be linked to the exposure system of
the camera.....

Thanks for any input.
Sid