Hi all,

It's been another year already, the Festival of Cycling has come and gone again.

This year I was only able to make it to the criterium race which is a pity as
the Long Bays Classic has much better scenery.  The upside of the criterium is
that they do laps so I get more than one chance to photograph the riders and I
also have multiple positions to choose from.

<http://www.multisport.net.nz/photos/1268-2010-12-05-armstrong-festival-of-cycling-criterium-photos.html>

The first couple are from the elite women's race which was finishing just as I
arrived.  The rest are from the elite men's race.  The crowd was a lot smaller
this year so I was able to move about quite freely and get fairly good
positions without much trouble.

Gear: K10D, FA* 24mm f/2.0, FA 43mm Limited, FA 100 f/2.8 Macro, FA* 200mm
f/2.8, F* 300mm f/4.5.  Yes it's a pain swapping primes all the time.  That
50-135 would have come in very handy.

I really need to get more practice with this stuff.  I was really struggling to
get good focus as the riders come past at about 50km/h (30mph).

BTW I know I haven't posted much from Sydney yet, not enough hours in the day...

Cheers,
Dave