Pentax: better keep your day job.

Pentax: official camera of The Beatles.

On the plus side ...

Pentax: when you're ready for prime time.

On 10-12-05 7:51 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
You all need to keep your day jobs:-).

On Dec 5, 2010, at 7:42 PM, Tim Bray wrote:

Carry a Pentax... meet fascinating people when they ask "What's that?"

-T

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 3:47 PM, eckinator<eckina...@gmail.com>  wrote:
remember the slogans in the movie "crazy people" starring IIRC danny
de vito and the gorgeous daryl hannah? what would they come up with
for a pentax, I wonder...