No question. The Pesos always remind me that I'm the master/weak point in the
photographic process.
-----Original Message-----
From: paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:07:53
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: from the lunatic fringe of the pentax forum

In truth, we're a bit more mature than the others. We've been around for a
dozen years and wore out the hand-wringing thing a while back. I think we've
learned that there will inevitably be problems with anything as complex as a
DSLR, and sometimes we have to be a bit patient while those problems are sorted
out. More importantly, we have other things to talk about: beer, coffee, guns,
personal issues, etc. Oh, and pictures. We actually talk about pictures much
more than we talk about the cameras that take the pictures. That's a healthy
thing.
Paul