Beeing busy at work, and with other things,
I don't submit much to the PPG much, but once in a while I do that,
and one of the photos (still not exactly as I expect) gets accepted.

After very inspiring, warm and memorable trip to Sydney in September
(again, many thanks to Brian, Anthony and very special thanks to Rob who
took us to many interesting places in and around the city),
I quickly screened a few (less than 10) photos out, and decided to
upload them to PPG.  I forgot about them until last night, - when
I discovered that one made it.

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home#section=ARTIST&subSection=198943&subSubSection=11182395&language=EN
or
http://tinyurl.com/38hhad7

This photo was taken with smc DA* 50-135/2.8 on top of the AF 1.7x
adapter.
(For some weird reason, LR recognized it as 35 mm A series lens)

It was taken during the photosession, beginning of which was documented
by Rob
http://picasaweb.google.com/distudio/September2010SydneyPDMLMeet?authkey=Gv1sRgCJGIqf7Zsu-G8QE#5522341104219590194
and my wife, Jane:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jprusakova/5046917616/