Miserere, have you noticed an additional bonus of shadow recovery - no purple fringing at all???

On 12/8/2010 10:33 AM, Miserere wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I've updated my review with some
examples of massaged K-5 images:

http://enticingthelight.com/2010/12/01/review-pentax-k-5/#raw

I was surprised to find out the K-5 only has 1 stop of highlight
overhead because I thought my K10D had a bit more than that. I'm going
to have to run that check again.

At the other end of the spectrum, the shadow recovery that's possible
with this camera is quite amazing. We've seen a few examples online,
but until you do it yourself you don't realise just how incredible it
is. I think it was Boris who wanted full size pics to compare, so
there they are for his and your pixel-peeping pleasure.

Cheers,

    —M.

     \/\/o/\/\ -->  http://WorldOfMiserere.com

     http://EnticingTheLight.com