On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:09 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank, this should make a great winter series, as long as you don't
> get chased by a mad hatter.
>
> PS the kids seem to like those hats that look like work socks around here.

Yeah, kids are wearing those around here, too.  Looking for one for this series.

No one's going to chase me, because part of this "game" is that I
always ask permission first.  Don't know why, it's just the way I've
decided to do it.

Thanks for the comment, and thanks to everyone else who commented.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson