Thank you very much, Dan!

Having a mimosa tree in the front yard does have its benefits. They really provide a nice backdrop when they're in bloom. And, if you catch the butterflies early in the season, before they get all beaten up and start losing pieces of their wings, they make wonderful subjects. I have one other shot of a black swallowtail (possibly a pipevine?) I may submit as well. There's something "iffy" about it to me, but I'll upload it to Flickr and post a PESO to get opinions on it.

Thanks agan!

-- Walt