On Dec 9, 2010, at 16:24 , John Sessoms wrote:

> From: "P. J. Alling"
>
>> Will you be able to the the Kodachrome in for processing before the
>> deadline?
>
> I hope so. The deadline to have it at Dwayne's Photo is Dec 30.

Best of luck on that. Because of the "XMas Rush" in transporting may be
clearing up by the 25th, cross your tripods!

A quick inventory of my freezer stash produced 11 rolls of Kodachrome KR-25/36
that expired in 1997, and 8 rolls of KR-64/36 that expired in 1999. They are
currently thawing, in hopes that I can shoot that many rolls in the next 10
days or so. It's not the amount, it's finding that much subject matter within
100 miles that I don't have to hike to. The current weather patterns are pretty
solid rainGuess I'll do the nearby wetlands, the Olympic National Forest, Mts.
Rainier, Baker & St. Helens. That's a lot of driving in 10 days. That's $190
for processing, plus shipping both ways.

Hmmm. I'll shoot a test roll of each ISO and ship it off tomorrow PM and hope
to get them back before I've shot the rest so I can judge whether to even have
the rest processed. Burning the film is the easy part. Having something to show
for it, harder.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ Nature is considerably more creative and inventive than humankind. Without
Nature there isn't any humankind. Without humankind, Nature is fine.”