Really nice knarF.
The lighting takes it to the next level.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "P N Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Hanukkah Lights

Nice photo. A holiday card contender. Well done.
Paul
On Dec 10, 2010, at 7:05 AM, frank theriault wrote:

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

On Dec 9, 2010, at 6:41 AM, frank theriault wrote:

Last night was the last night of Hanukkah, so all the candles in the
Menorah were lit.  Looked pretty cool, I thought:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/hanukkah-lights.html

I thought so, too.

Thanks, Eric.  Hanukkah was fun (especially the food - we had a
variation of latkes every night, and I ~love~ latkes!).  One nice
thing about having a Jewish partner is that we do both Jewish and
Christian holidays in our house - twice the fun!

;-)

Thanks to everyone who commented.

cheers,
frank