From: Godfrey DiGiorgi

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Or they could fix the program so I don't have to be badgered by the same
> stupid question over and over and over and over and over and over and ...
- Go to the System Preferences panel.
- Click the "Time Machine" icon.
- Click the slider to switch it "OFF"

If you can't do this because of administrative reasons by the people
who own the computers, get frustrated with their system management not
with Time Machine. They are the ones causing you an annoyance, not
Time Machine.

FWIW, Time Machine *is* already switched to "OFF" in the System Preferences panel. I can't change anything, but I am allowed to look at it.

Time Machine is the tool they're using to badger me. I'm annoyed with both.