Happy B-Day, Ann!  Hope it was a good one.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Annsan

Jack Davis wrote:

Kind of nice we don't have sound, huh? ;)

yes! phew!

I sang it to myself, Ann. Congrats!!

Jack

don't quit your day job :-)

thanks for the nice birthday greetings... all of youse... the usual suspects, etc.. really, it was very sweet ....

and now I have jsut scanned my first print and my first slide on the scanner Nick recommended and
it is a lot better than the 1640

off to sleep soon

ann