By the terms of the EULA, you are legally constrained to be running
only two installations simultaneously. So far, Adobe has not
implemented the "activation" schema they use with Photoshop CSx and
other Creative Suite products for Lightroom, so you are able to
install it and be able to use it on as many systems as you want
without having to do the activation dance.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com