On 12/12/2010 4:00 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Thanks. I'm just feeling a little down lately. Not much work, and a a
personal photographic dry spell. I'll get over it. I've not been happy
with most anything I've shot in last couple of months.

Don't know about you, Peter, but what helps me is to put the camera down for a while. Eventually something happens in my brain and I feel like shooting again.

Wishing you good light and good spirits.

Boris