On 12/12/2010 12:43 PM, John Francis wrote:
I'd suggest taking a look at whatever Thomas Distributing are
selling this week at a good prace - LaCrosse, MAHA, etc.

I've been using a MH-C401FS as well; it's worked flawlessly for
the last eight or more years (since before I bought my *ist-D),
keeping my aging stock of rechargeables working (many of which
are also eight years old).  It also handles the Eneloop hybrids,
which apparently have slightly different charging requirements.

If I were buying another charger today, though, I'd take a look
at the MAHA 9000, which looks as though it might be an upgrade.