From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
AlunFoto
Sent: Sunday, 12 December 2010 6:16 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: 10th GFM-PDML Anniversary

Last time was in 2004, wasn't it?
I almost went this year, but had to choose between GFM and the Chicago
exhibit.
Would love to go again too, but can't commit to it yet.
Jostein

I remember that year... :-)
Tan - nice that you are working ! your Koala is still on my shelf and every now and then
I wonder once more how anyone can eat vegamite ..

No GFM for me , barring a miricle either.

ann