Hopefully they will arrive today - note to you who ordered them ...

Meanwhile if anyone who didn't order one want's a CRITTERS calendar - I ordered 5 more ... a couple are spoken for

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Critters/14740904_qL7Eb

However, I have one extra large IN BLOOM calendar I listed on ebay... it is 11 x 17 and cafepress did that one right (after screwing up initially)
http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-Large-Wall-calendar-flowers-Ann-Sanfedele-signed-/190479553707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c597754ab

I'm keeping the screwed up on for myself... I like BIG calendars to write on.

sorry for the not Friday thing... I didn't put the ebay listing up til yesterday.

ann
annsan.smugmug.com