Use as a product label?  Perpetual, unlimited usage?  Those are big
ticket licensing issues.

Check out fotoQuote for realistic quotes based on how long he wants to
license the picture, how many labels he plans to print using the
picture, and other ancillary usage.

You really need to nail down the details and have a proper legal
contract drawn up that has all the terms spelled out.

Don't look at this as selling a print, you are licensing a picture and
you need to make sure that you aren't leaving money on the table by
giving your picture away, or thinking that you are in a weak position.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog