2010/12/13 David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>:

> Ya that's why i went for this one, it goes with the 80-90 year old HI
> FI down stairs. As long as it does a decent job, i;'ll be happy.

I bought a Numark USB turntable this summer and hauled all my old LPs
down from the attic. Then I started off very enthusiastically....

You can guess the end of this story....

Part of the problem is that I'm too much of a perfectionist, I think.
I took to chasing down every single pop and crackle and edit it out. I
gave up about a month ago. Maybe it's a better solution to have a
standalone unit like you have found. It seems less prone to
over-editing, an pretty good looking too.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com