G'day Pete

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:01 +1100, "Peter McIntosh" <peter...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Top stuff. And it looks like I'll finally have some time to myself now
> (we've sold and move to Melbourne next weekend), so I'll be trying to
> get an entry in for each month.  Hmmm... January may be an issue (busy
> unpacking), but all other months should be do-able.  And most likely a
> new camera to boot!
>
> Compliments of the season to you (and all other PDML-ers),

Thanks - and the same to you.  I'm looking forward to your submissions.

Best of luck in the new city.  I think you'll enjoy it down there.
Despite the so-called Sydney-Melbourne rivalry, and much as I like
Sydney, I always enjoy going to Melbourne.  Great vineyards nearby, too!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia