There are times when it is really handy to have two camera bodies. On the other
hand there are more times that it would be even handier to only need to have
one in my camera bag.  This time of year, I often need the wether sealing of
the K20, but more often need the high ISO of the K-x. So rather than every time
that I leave the house deciding which to bring, they both pretty much live in
my camera bag.

It dawned on me that there is nothing that either of those cameras will do,
that the K-5 won't.  And if I sold both of them I might be able to pretend that
I can afford a K-5 that much sooner.  What I don't know, however, is what
they're worth on the used market, and how much having a katzeye screen adds to
the value.

One silly thing I realized was that as much as I like to use the K20, and
prefer its ergonomics, it has never engendered the affection that I have for my
K100 and my K-x. It's almost like the K20 is a really good tool, but the entry
level cameras are friends.