Paul, the cut-off face of the walking guy on the left ruins the shot for me. The girl on the right seems to look at him, the girl in the middle is looking straight ahead and the guy whose face you did not include in the frame seems to look the other way. I think it is important that all three faces are in. Otherwise - you and your gear (seeing DA* 60-250 :-) ) did a good job.

As for rules of sixths - I often find recently that I want to compose my frames so that the object of main interest is towards the edges and small... Don't know why really, but this is how it is :-).

Hope you don't mind honest brutality of my comment, as I mean no offense, obviously.

Boris